Each and every day, my first priority is to be an advocate at all times for our clients. I strive to earn and maintain their trust with highly conscientious service while becoming the essential link to their entire advisory team, including estate attorneys, bankers, and CPAs.
After nearly 20 years in financial services, I find the most personal reward lies in learning each client’s unique perspective and circumstances, then working to help them pursue their financial goals. Using the breadth and depth of the Sequoia team, we develop a clear, comprehensive financial planning strategy to help clients reach both long and short-term goals while exploring details essential to mitigating risk along the way. Participation in Sequoia’s investment committee allows me to stay apprised of economic conditions and investment strategy that affects our clients’ financial lives. I then walk side-by-side with them to ensure their strategy evolves as needed to remain consistent with the inevitable life changes along the way.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (SM)
- Acquired the series 7, 63 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- Miami University, B.A. Organizational Communications, with a minor in Management Information Systems
- Board of Directors, Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Enjoys gardening and biking
- Volunteers at SUMMA Hospital with her registered therapy dog
- Lives in Broadview Heights, Ohio
- Joined Sequoia in 2016