As executive vice president of Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, I oversee the strategic direction and growth of the division. I am responsible for recruiting, retention, tactical initiatives and work closely with Sequoia’s planning, asset management, client service and technology teams to ensure financial advisors have the resources they need to best serve their clients.
I also serve as a lead client advisor and have more than 15 years of experience providing investment advisory and wealth management services to high net worth individuals and their families. My current client base includes business owners, professional service providers, physicians, executives and retirees. I understand that making client centered decisions is key when working toward long-term client success and I make it my goal to always put the client first.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Acquired the Series 7 and 66 registrations (inactive)
- Mount Union College, B.A, business administration, concentration in finance
- Akron Children’s Hospital Investment, committee member
- Board Member, Akron Children's Hospital Foundation
- Previous charitable board and committee involvement includes the Copley-Fairlawn Schools Foundation, United Way of Summit County, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Summit & Medina Counties, and the Akron Urban League
- Recipient – Greater Akron Chamber 30 For the Future award (2012)
- Enjoys spending time with family, coaching his son's baseball team, running, reading, and nonprofit work
- Lives in Copley, Ohio, with his wife and two children
- Joined Sequoia in 2015