I work with many advisors within the firm to assist in creation of financial plans that are tailored to each client’s unique desires and needs. I look forward to taking on new challenges during the planning process and tackling them head-on with a logical and methodical approach.
My goal is to always remain a dependable component of Sequoia’s efficient and effective wealth planning machine, and to continue to put the needs of the client first.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- University of Akron, Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Planning, magna cum laude
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Enjoys the pursuit of knowledge, holidays, tabletop games, video games, music, and watching the Cleveland Browns!
- Has a board game collection with over 200 board games
- Lives in Parma, OH with his wife
- Joined Sequoia in 2018