As a manager in Sequoia’s Private Client Services group, my expertise is centered around working with individuals, business owners and non-profit organizations, helping them to achieve their full financial potential. My approach to financial planning and investment strategies is disciplined, strategic and tailored to each client’s unique goals and primary objectives.
It is important to me that I become a trusted resource to each of my clients, so they can rely on me for guidance in their personal, financial and professional lives. The most rewarding aspects of my job include the strong relationships I have built, and experiences and successes that I am able to share with my clients.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired Series 6 and 63 Registrations (inactive)
- Cleveland State University, BBA Business Administration
- Ashland University, MBA specialization in Project Management
- Board Member, Lake Erie Council
- Board Member for Karamu House
- Enjoys spending time with family, friends, volunteer coaching sons in wrestling, and helping local non-profit organizations
- Currently developing to become a minister
- Lives in Cleveland, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2019