Over more than 30 years working in wealth management, I have spent time as a securities analyst, investment portfolio manager, a trust officer, and a wealth advisor. Regardless of the title or role, my passion has always been helping clients from all walks of life reach their unique financial goals. As a financial advisor, I especially enjoy working with those nearing, or in, retirement to achieve financial independence and enjoy peace of mind.
Honest and integrity are important to me; I strive to advance my client families’ best interests at all times. My goal is to help as many as possible realize the future they’ve imagined for themselves. Enduring relationships are an important component to the successful work of advisor and client. I am deeply committed to walking with my clients in a collaborative partnership, working to provide customized solutions for their unique wealth management objectives.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Certified Wealth Strategist CWS®
- Series 7 (inactive)
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Gannon University
- Master of Business Administration, Cleveland State University
- Lives in Fairview Park, OH
- Enjoys reading, travel, art, film and nature
- Recently began studying the Japanese language