As a finance manager, I primarily work with Sequoia’s Family Office Services team to review income statements and balance sheets to ensure an accurate portrayal of the client’s financial situation. Coupled with my enthusiasm for my work, I strive to provide diligent, detailed and organized information to present an accurate financial picture.
I make it my goal to provide the most accurate and timely financial statements so that they may play a crucial part in the decision making for each individual and unique client situation at Sequoia.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Master's of Science in business psychology (BPSYM)
- Franklin University, Bachelor of Science (BS) in forensic accounting; Bachelor of Business (BBA) in accounting with a minor in business law
- Enjoys staying active and spending time with family and friends
- Plans to obtain a PhD in business administration as well as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations
- Lives in Garfield Heights, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2017