Gillian brings 25 years of financial industry experience to the Sequoia team, with an emphasis on client service, compliance, human resources, accounting and finance. Throughout my career, I have developed the necessary skillset to design and implement innovative solutions for any projects that come her way.
As Vice President of Family Office Services, I oversee a dedicated family office team within the firm’s Family Wealth department. They work collaboratively, striving to deliver unique and timely solutions for the client. I am driven by a passion for client service, knowing that the success of the team helps allow the client the freedom and flexibility to focus on what they do best.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Baldwin Wallace University, human resources management
- Member, National Society of Compliance Professionals
- Council of Smaller Enterprises Strategic Planning Course 2012-2013
- Trustee, Plymouth Foundation
- Enjoys cooking, reading and spending time with family
- Has lived and worked in four different countries
- Lives in Shaker Heights, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2016