As a Wealth Advisor at Sequoia Financial Group, I truly enjoy working with individuals and families to help provide confidence, direction, and excitement around retirement planning. As families grow and situations change, I understand how planning and investment management is dynamic. My goal is to help guide thoughtful decisions at every stage of the financial planning journey.
You can hear me on WTAM and see me on WKYC-TV Channel 3 News sharing planning ideas with Northeast Ohio. I’ve also enjoyed time on the board of the Financial Planning Association of Northeast Ohio which has provided opportunities to give back to our community and start the group’s NextGen chapter in 2012.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®)
- Ohio University, Bachelor’s in Telecommunications Management, dual minors in business and economics
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Resides in Pepper Pike, Ohio with her husband, two children, and cat
- Cleveland Metroparks enthusiast
- Enjoys finding new family adventures in the city