I bring to Sequoia a background of over 20 years of office management experience. I am working hard to keep the firm's family office services group running smoothly. My experience includes key administrative functions from human resources, business management, accounting, collaborative projects and many other behind-the-scenes operations. I work diligently to provide the best services to our clients and staff every day. My goal is to provide timely, appropriate and effective solutions. My passion lies in the building of my business and personal relationships while continuing to do the work I enjoy every day.
- Vice President, Hands, Hearts & Homes Outreach
- Member, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, John Carroll Muldoon Partner in Entrepreneurship
- Enjoys volunteering and giving back to the community
- Enjoys playing the piano, traveling, hiking, being outdoors and spending time with family
- Lives in Novelty, OH
- Joined Sequoia in 2016