As a Senior Manager in our Guns & Hoses division, I work closely with Michigan law enforcement and firefighters helping them along their path to a successful retirement and making their financial dreams a reality. I bring more than ten years of advisory and portfolio management services to my current role and have also recently served as a retirement plan advisor.
Clients can expect accountability from me as I work to earn their trust and create a financial plan based around their primary goals.My focus is to make the conversation of detailed financial planning a topic that clients not only understand but are eager to be a part of. What I enjoy most about being a financial advisor is watching clients that were once hesitant savers, grow into strategic investors with confidence in their retirement plan.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Marygrove College, BA in Psychology with a minor in Gerontology
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Maintains Series 65 registration
- Acquired Series 6, 7 and 63 registrations (inactive)
- Enjoys traveling, cooking, swimming and spending time with family and her 8 month old daughter
- Assisted her father with her Great Grandmothers in home care until she was 102 years old
- Lives in downtown Detroit, MI
- Joined Sequoia in 2019