I joined the Sequoia private client group with over 26 years of experience working with individuals, families and professionals towards the achievement of their life planning goals. I work with clients to plan for the transition into retirement, college for children, and guiding them through unexpected life events such as death, disability or divorce. My client relationships are built on trust and open communication.
I enjoy getting to know a client, finding out what motivates them, and collaborate to develop a long term plan that is modifiable as life evolves. In this ever changing world my clients depend on the advice provided and my ability to use an experienced team of qualified individuals to implement the necessary changes to help them obtain financial success. Knowing what to do and how to do it when life takes an unexpected turn, is the key to working towards a long term financial plan and client relationship.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired the Series 7 registration (inactive)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®)
- The Cleveland State University, B.A. in marketing
- Member of the Northeast Ohio Financial Planning Association®
- Enjoys playing sand and league volleyball, rowing, and other outdoor activities.
- Volunteers at school, rowing regattas, 5k races and enjoys coaching volleyball
- Lives in Olmsted Township, Ohio with her husband and three children
- Joined Sequoia in 2016