As Chief Investment Officer, I work with the Asset Management Team on investment portfolio decision-making. My primary goals are to deliver high-quality investment solutions and helpful communications that our advisors and clients can employ in the financial planning process. I strive to produce timely, relevant insights and solutions aimed at helping clients reach their financial goals. Clients and teammates can expect me to be a calm, patient listener who prioritizes results that enrich lives. That is the purpose behind everything we do, our desire to enrich the lives of our clients, our team, and our communities. It is a privilege to share my experience in managing complex equity, fixed income, and options strategies with Sequoia clients and teammates each day.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Western Carolina University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Series 7 (Inactive)
- Series 66 (Active)
- Member of the CFA Society of Cleveland
- Member of the CFA Institue
- I enjoy studying financial markets and economies, travel, golf, reading, hiking, and fishing.
- I love spending quality time with my family.