As a lead advisor focused on wealth management and evidenced-based strategic, multi-factor investment solutions, I am committed to advancing Sequoia’s mission to Enrich Lives™. It is also a privilege to serve as Program Director for Armada, a multi-advisor investment solution with Sequoia clients. The unifying factor in all of my work has been, and remains, guiding clients on the path to achieving their financial goals with honesty and integrity.
After four decades in the financial services industry, I am still fascinated by the unique challenges presented to investors and am energized by crafting evidence-based solutions for every client’s unique circumstances. Working specifically in asset management since 1984, I have learned that investing requires a humble attitude and a never-ending quest to build a low cost and tax efficient portfolio.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Capital University - Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance
- Series 7 registration (inactive)
- Makes his home in Hilton Head, SC with his wife. Together, they have three children and eight grandchildren.
- Enjoys golfing, boating, water sports, and long motorcycle trips on his Harley.
- He serves as a board trustee for multiple not-for-profit organizations, with The Fellowship of Christian Athletes being a primary focus.