As the team leader for insurance advisors, I work with our clients to develop creative insurance strategies that help protect their future and align with their financial plan. Our team will design a customized insurance program personalized to a client’s unique financial situation. My goal is to provide quality coverage with the best value available in the market.
More than 30 years of insurance industry experience provides me with a refined perspective in designing an insurance strategy that is tailored for a client’s individual financial objectives. Clients who work with me can expect transparent communication, open dialogue, and a team dedicated to serving their best interests. My role is centered around helping clients protect what they have worked so hard to build and to leave a lasting legacy for the future. What matters to my clients matters to me.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- University of Toledo – Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Series 6, 26, 63 through Valmark Securities, Inc.
- Life, Accident, and Health Licenses
- Member of the Financial Service Professionals, Columbus Chapter
- Member of the Worthington Estate Planning Council
- Makes his home in Westerville, OH with his wife, Cindy
- Enjoys golf, hockey and attending Ohio State football and Columbus Blue Jackets games
- Is a retired Ice Hockey Official