In my role as a wealth advisor at Sequoia, I work closely with successful individuals and business owners to help protect and grow their wealth, so they can reach their near and long-term goals. I enjoy analyzing complex financial conditions to provide clarity and deliver tailored advice on important money decisions. The best part of what I do is seeing the positive impact I can have on our clients’ lives.
My objective is to enrich the lives of every client by helping them clearly define their goals and a clear path to reach them with a strategic wealth plan.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- West Virginia University, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Industrial Relations
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
- Series 7 (inactive) and Series 66
- Enjoys golfing, fishing, camping, walking my dog, and cheering on the West Virginia Mountaineers
- Resides in Tampa, Florida
- Joined Sequoia in 2022