As a Senior Manager in Sequoia’s Private Client Services Group, I work with a variety of clients including high net worth families and individuals to help them achieve financial success. I enjoy helping clients develop a personalized, cohesive strategy to address their financial goals. Continuous education within the financial services industry is another priority of mine. My goal at the end of the day is to have a positive impact on my clients’ lives.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- Acquired Series 6, 63 and 65 designations
- Wayne State University, MBA
- Enjoys running, cooking and chasing after her kids
- Ran her first marathon in 2017
- Lives in Grosse Pointe, MI with her family
- Joined Sequoia in 2018