Tax reform is here. After multiple rounds in the Senate and House, bipartisan bill writing won – finally – and a simplified tax code is upon us. But, for how long? And who will it help, or hinder? The changes are the largest in 40 years; keep reading to learn the important details.
Late in December a 1,000 page new tax bill was signed into law. We’ve been analyzing it since then, and offer you a summary by our own Leon LaBrecque, Sequoia's Chief Growth Officer. Watch our overview video to learn more.
To learn how tax reform will change your specific situation, connect with us for a complimentary one-hour consultation. Call 248-641-7400 or email us today.
- What's in the Final Tax Bill? (Video)
- What's in the Final Tax Bill? (PDF)
- It's Here! The Tax Bill is Final! (PDF)
- Individual Tax Changes (Video)
- Estate Planning Changes (Video)
- Tax Reform Infographic for Individuals (Image)
- Federal Tax Update Podcasts
- Business Tax Changes (Video)
- Does Your Business Qualify for a Deduction (Video)
- Tax Reform Inforgraphic for Businesses (Image)