As the coronavirus pandemic continues to develop worldwide, your Sequoia Team remains vigilant, monitoring its ongoing effect on the markets and on our communities. The safety and wellbeing of our team and clients are our highest priority. In an effort to act as responsible global citizens, our leadership is complying fully with the recommendations of federal, state and local health officials. We are maintaining a minimal staff in our offices in order to serve you but have moved to a remote working environment for the vast majority of our personnel. We are leveraging our technology to overcome challenges related to travel restrictions and to facilitate virtual client meetings. We are aiming all of our efforts at protecting our communities and supporting our clients.
We know that rapidly changing conditions surrounding the global task of halting the spread of COVID-19 are creating questions and uncertainty. We understand, we have questions too. We may not have all the answers, but the Sequoia Team is deeply committed to sharing factual and helpful information and combatting misinformation. We have compiled the following links to trusted resources on the outbreak and relevant financial information to help connect you to current, updated, and authoritative resources. Our team will also use this page to post updates on Sequoia-specific solutions for carrying out business as efficiently and smoothly as possible during this turbulent time.
We are here to help. Call or email your advisor or service team any time.
News & Facts:
- COVID-19 Case Tracker Dashboard (World Health Organization)
- COVID-19 Facts (CDC.gov)
- COVID-19 Q&A (World Health Organization)
A Message from our CEO:
- Click here to read a message from Tom Haught (March 12, 2020)
A Quick Summary of the CARES Act:
- Virtual Roundtable on the CARES Act & Financial Markets (April 8, 2020)
- Down Market Strategies & Tactics Florida Team (April 15, 2020)
- Down Market Strategies & Tactics Ohio Team (April 28, 2020)
- The Shape of Recovery (May 19, 2020)
- Estate Planning Opportunities in Tubulent Times / Advanced Estate Planning (May 20, 2020)
- Hidden Stimulus: NOLs ELLs & Refunds: What to Do Before the Year Ends (June 10, 2020)
- Living a Rich Life: Investing in What Matters (June 30, 2020)
- Swipe Right: Real Life Financial Planning (July 23, 2020)
Questions for us?
- Email your Sequoia team.